Santa Rosa Island
- One-way island-to-mainland: 27.4 statute miles. One success, by Marc Lewis in 2008.
- One-way mainland-to-island: Never attempted.
- Two-way: 54.8 statute miles. Never attempted.
- Santa Rosa Island to Santa Cruz Island: 5.6 statute miles. Two successes, by Penny Palfrey and Chris Palfrey.
- Santa Rosa Island to or from San Miguel Island: 3.6 statute miles. Never attempted.
- Circumnavigation: Approximately 42 statute miles. Never attempted.
Current through end of 2012.
This swim has been done only once, so there's not much data to draw from. The swim should be expected to be similar to a "long route" crossing from Santa Cruz Island - but slightly colder, slightly windier, slightly choppier, and of course, longer.
- Standard Route: Carrington Point on Santa Rosa Island to Coal Oil Point in Goleta (27.4 statute miles) or to Campus Point (28.0 miles but allowing for more east-to-west drift in the channel).